Unmatched Style and Performance: With a sleek black and gold design, the CRP pedals take inspiration from modern hypercar styling.
Aluminum Alloy Pedal Assembly: The CRP pedals are primarily made of CNC aluminum alloy, offering drivers a solid, sturdy and reliable platform that can easily withstand heavy braking or the quickest foot work.
- Load Cell Pressure Sensor: Featuring MOZA's M-Pressure system, the CRP Pedals utilize a high-precision load cell sensor to consistently and accurately measure braking force.
- 3-Stage Clutch: The CRP 3-stage clutch offers a serious advantage to ensure drivers get the best possible launch. The first stage provides low resistance, with a sharp increase in the second stage, simulating a clutch disc spring. The final third stage has a clear resistance drop off, to ensure consistency for every race start.
- Fully Adjustable for Every Racer: Easily change the resistance of each pedal individually, using the included springs and damping blocks to create your perfect pedal feel. Configure linearity easily in the MOZA Pit House App.
- Floor Mounted Organ Throttle Design: MOZA's Organ throttle allows for the driver's foot and pedal to follow the same trajectory, allowing for consistency and comfort, as well as accurate input for the best control.
- Adjustable Travel: Use the adjustable knobs to customize the CRP pedal travel, for even more comfort options and the perfect fit.
- Adjustable Fit: MOZA's patented pedal angle adjustment allows for extended options when adjusting the pedals in depth.
Overall Material: CNC Aluminum Alloy
Max Range of Pressure Sensor: 100KG
Throttle Form: Organ Floor Type
Pedal Force: Adjustable
Pedal Face Angle: Adjustable
Pedal Distance: Adjustable
Pedal Flush: Adjustable
Pedal Travel: Adjustable
PODIUM 1 RACING
ALWAYS BE RACING
Trusted Advisors to actual racing drivers, enthusiats and casual sim racers. A Brand built by those who live and breathe motorsports both on track and sim racing. Let us help you with your sim racing experience.
Questions about a product, not seeing what you're looking for, or want a custom built rig? Let us know. We have access to many products and can build out just about anything. Shoot us an email and let us know a few times that work to reach out and have a conversation. Thanks!